Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year, New Beginning

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  Other than my grandma passing away on 10 days before Christmas, we all had a  good one!! :)

R & B Boutique will be turning 2 on January 16, so be looking for new and exciting things to come that day and after!!  I'm really excited about being in business for two years, and I know without all of you I would not have been able to make it this far!  Thank you all so very much!!  This is a huge milestone for me and for R & B Boutique and I'm stoked to see what the future holds!

My goal for this year is to ship packages to all 50 states.  In 2013 I shipped to 18 states plus Canada!  I would love to have your help in this!  Tell your friends about my website www.randbboutique.com and my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/rbboutique, if they place an order, live in a state I have not shipped to this year, I will give you a discount of 10% off your next purchase of $10 or more, which will not include shipping! 

This year I am working on booking as many craft shows as I can fit into my schedule.  I'm already working on booking Spring shows and browsing shows for Summer.  If you would like to see me at a show near you, send me the information and I will see what I can do!!

I have extended the 50% off discount on my website and reduced prices on my Etsy Shop.  I am not sure how long I will let this offer stay, but hurry and get your orders in!!!

"Like" my Facebook page www.facebook.com/rbboutique
Follow me on Twitter @BowWeaver
Pin me on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/randbboutique/
Follow me on Instagram: BowWeaver
Follow me on Tumblr @BowWeaver






No comments:

Post a Comment