Monday, October 14, 2013

Website Launch

Hello all,

It's been a few months since I last blogged.  I have been busy working on my website, which launched TODAY!!!  YAY!!!  www.randbboutique.com is where you can find beautiful hair accessories for the special little girl in your life! 

I did not realize that creating a website would be so difficult!  I thought that I could have the entire website up and running in 30 days, but to my dismay it was not that simple.  Every time I would think I was almost finished and able to launch, something would need edited.  I am glad that I was able to finish it before the holiday shopping season commenced, so that all of you have access to my products!

I am really pleased with the way my website turned out and I am excited to continue along this adventure of being a WAHM! :)

Thank you all for reading and don't forget to check out R & B Boutique's website www.randbboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment